Social Media Disclosures
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any comments expressed by our followers are those of the persons submitting the comments and the responsibility of such persons. Sheaff Brock does not adopt, endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of content posted by others, and such content does not necessarily represent the views of Sheaff Brock. We reserve the right to remove and moderate comments.
- We reserve the right to restrict users who have online pages containing offensive content or serving as promotional sites, or for any other reason.
- Sheaff Brock is providing a hyperlink to a specific third-party article, which may bring you to a site containing additional articles and hyperlinks. These additional articles/hyperlinks are not created nor endorsed by Sheaff Brock, nor should Sheaff Brock be held responsible for their content or accuracy. If you decide to access the additional articles, third-party web sites, and hyperlinks, please do so at your own risk.
- This information is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any investment product to any person in any jurisdiction in which an offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
- Information that is provided by Sheaff Brock is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice or a recommendation to invest in any particular security, strategy or investment product and is not intended to be a complete analysis of every material fact. Any examples presented do not take into consideration commissions, tax implications or other transactions costs, which may significantly affect the economic consequences of a given strategy. Information provided may represent an assessment of the market environment at a specific time and is not intended to be a forecast of future events or a guarantee of future results.
- Information provided herein should not be considered tax, legal or accounting advice. Investors seeking tax, legal or accounting advice should consult a qualified professional.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results. There are risks associated with investing, including possible loss of principal.
Sheaff Brock, LLC is a federally registered investment adviser with the SEC. Investors are directed to Sheaff Brock’s Form ADV Part 2A for additional information prior to deciding to participate in any portfolio or making any investment decision. Investors should carefully consider a portfolio’s investment objective, risk, fees, charges and expenses before investing any money. Investments in financial instruments carry significant risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. There can be no assurance that any investment strategy will be successful. Investment strategies in options may carry a high degree of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Investors should not enter into option transactions until they have read and understood the option disclosure document titled Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options issued by the Options Clearing Corporation (“OCC”) which outlines the purposes and risks of option transactions. The option disclosure document can be obtained from your broker, any of the options exchanges or OCC.